Yay!! I’ve been nominated! I cannot believe it. I want to thank One Flawsome Momma (https://oneflawsomemomma.wordpress.com) for the nomination. I really admire her open and honest approach to life. Give her a look.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I got started:
I grew up an introvert. I was kind of shy and had a hard time getting across what I wanted to say to people. As I got older it translated into a lot of misunderstandings. As a result I turned to writing. It became my saving grace, my mediator and my voice. To put it short, writing is therapy and a band-aid for anytime a conversation with this introvert went wrong.
Fast forward to adulthood. What can I say? I still have introverted ways but I have a lot to say. My personality is loud and in charge. I decided to write about all of my mishaps when trying to get it right and all of the times I wanted to be heard. I even wanted to write about the mother and wife as a human not just in the role.
- Be yourself! Seriously. Life is too short to find yourself a clone of someone else or living a life that you don’t want.
- If you think it, write it. I don’t hold back. Also, if you write it own it.
- Popped Black Woman (https://poppedblackwomanblog.com/). I am forever lifted by her inspiring posts.
- Chronicles of a Gen X Mom (https://chroniclesofagenxmom.com/). We are all thinking it. Some of us just say!
- Build a Dean (https://buildadean.wordpress.com/). I love his blog. Talk about living what you say!
- Beauty Beyond Bones (https://beautybeyondbones.com/). I feel like I am reading parts of my life with her blog.
- Fable Farms (https://fablefarms.wordpress.com/). I am this fabulous in my head!
- 1 On Purpose (https://1onpurpose.wordpress.com/). If you really want to change, read her blog. Once you’ve read you have no excuses.
- WeeOhana (https://weeohana.wordpress.com/). I love this blog! She reminds me of myself when I was a younger (I’m NOT old) mom.
- Cooking is My Sport (https://cookingismysport.com/). Because I am soooo greedy!!
- K.E Garland (https://kwoted.wordpress.com/). Wisdom and advice.
- KamalaThompson (http://kamalathompson.com/?i=1). Be about the business!!